There are abundant opportunities ahead for the 12th District.
Washington needs to encourage business investment by reducing regulation and creating a supportive business environment.
We have an obligation to manage our natural resources in a manner that focuses on productivity, restoration, and preservation.
I will work to prevent the erosion of private property rights while ensuring responsible and respectful utilization of property.
“As State Representative, I am committed to ensuring that our counties and cities are provided the funding needed to perform the necessary services of local government, while protecting your constitutional rights. "
- Promoting, protecting, and enhancing business and industry (agriculture and tourism)
- Providing a voice for local governments Protecting private property rights
- Ensuring there are no unfunded mandates
- Preserving transportation infrastructure
- Making government responsive and accountable to its citizens
- Protecting our precious natural resources with active forest management
- Working toward more predictable and sustainable public health programs
- Providing adequate resources to protect our most vulnerable citizens